Come Join the DemandPDX Team
What are you passionate about?
We have a passion for being the best at what we do, which
is implementing solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform - formerly Demandware. If being the best you can be is
important to you, then we have the opportunity for you.
We believe in a healthy and happy work-life balance for everyone at DemandPDX.
Loving our jobs is only part of the equation. Our 35 hour work week allows everyone at DemandPDX to have more time with their family and friends, along with more time to do all the exciting things life has to offer.
We are headquartered is downtown Portland, Oregon, but we offer all of the same opportunities to our remote employees. Our benefits include competitive salaries, quarterly and yearly bonuses, medical and dental insurance,
a higher limit Simple IRA plan with a 3% company match, 9 paid holidays, a PTO package, and of course a 35 hour minimum work week.
If any of these positions interest you, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
Senior Project Manager
- Develop and implement company-wide processes and protocol for defining scope, resource planning, estimating, scheduling, risk analysis, documentation and budgeting.
- Lead projects for several clients, working with technical resources, QA analysts and company vendors.
- Provide effective eCommerce business strategy to add value and direction to existing projects while creating opportunities for new projects.
- Instill transparency and effective communication between team members, clients, vendors and upper management.
- Work directly with upper management to identify new business opportunities while forecasting growth and resource requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience specific to Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware)
- Minimum 5 years in a team leadership role
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud features and extensions
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce and development processes
- Firm grasp of Agile and Kanban project management methodologies
- Ability to switch between clients and projects quickly
Demandware Application Engineers / Architects
- Architect, develop and support eCommerce websites on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (SFCC).
- Develop and improve internal and external processes.
- Provide mentoring, training and code reviews.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to our wonderful clients.
- Minimum of 3 years developing on the SFCC platform (formerly Demandware)
- Experience writing Demandware ISML, Pipelines, Controllers
- Merchandising experience using the SFCC Business Manager
- Knowledge of eCommerce and development processes